Why SIPs Eco Panels
With structural insulated panels being an increasingly popular form of construction, the number of UK SIP manufacturers is growing every day. Why should you choose SIPs Eco Panels over any other manufacturer? We would say the following:
- Excellent customer services. Don't just listen to us, read our testimonials and case studies. Whether you are a client, architect, builder or specifier, we will endeavour to always give you the highest level of service.
- Competitive, fair pricing. We include everything in our SIP prices, steelwork, structural design and overnight accommodation for frame erectors, so you know that when you get a price from us there will be no hidden surprises. Get a price now.
- Better insulation, thinner panels. By using premium, carbon treated EPS, our structural insulated panels can provide lower u-values, through thinner panels than other EPS SIP manufacturers.
- Certification. Our third party accreditation is provided by TRADA - the Timber Research and Development Association. We chose them as their knowledge of timber in the UK is unsurpassed. We have had rigorous testing of our panels and factory processes and now have two TRADA Q-Marks which can be viewed at our downloads page.
- On-going development. Whilst we have a water tight certification, we are not happy to stop there. We are constantly looking to add further approvals to our Q-Mark and are in discussions with TRADA at present to expand SIPs Eco Panels' approval for our SIP panels.
- Professional membership. As founder members of the UK SIPS Association (UKSIPS) and with a member on its board, you can rest assured that when you trade with SIPs Eco Panels, you are trading with a company that has to comply with the Association's terms of membership.
We hope that you'll agree that by reading over the above you can know that when you're dealing with SIPs Eco Panels, you can trade in confidence.